Looking for a quick and easy breakfast or lunch that not only tastes delicious, but is packed full of protein?
Our Muscle Club Overnight Oats is for you! Packed full of low-GI oats, this is an awesome choice for those warm summer days when you need a refreshing cool lunch.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 200ml milk
- 1 scoop Muscle Club whey protein
- 1 tbsp honey
- Optional berries or fruit
Once you try the Muscle Club overnight oats, we guarantee you will be hooked!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s fully customizable. If you feel like a different flavor, try adding peanut butter or another flavor of whey. The options are limitless when it comes to overnight oats!
And it’s not just limited to breakfast! This recipe also makes the perfect on-the-go lunch for work or a snack. And the best part is that it’s all made in advance the night before, so you beat the stress of deciding what to eat in a rush before work!
- Pick your container – we have used a flashy glass for visual effects, but if you’re transporting it to work it’s best to use Tupperware. A high container that resembles a glass will work best.
- We like to layer our dry ingredients, starting with a thin layer of oats, then chia seeds, fruit, honey, and repeat.
- In a separate bowl or shaker, mix together the whey and milk until smooth.
- Once you have finished the layers, gently pour over the whey/milk mix, top with honey, and refrigerate overnight.
- Either eat it for breakfast or take it to work and enjoy!
Want to try the Muscle Club overnight oats for yourself? Let us know what you think when you try them out! Not only is this a very cost-effective meal, but it’s also super easy to prepare and requires zero cooking!